Buying and selling property for a common person has never been so easy. In developing countries like Pakistan, it has been a challenge for small investors and salaried person to invest in real estate. Due to unstable political situation, law and order and fluctuated market situation, people are more cautious about investing in long term property projects.
Apart from all the negativity and low property market in the capital city, investors and commoners have seen successful property projects in recent past such as Gulberg Greens, DHAs, Bahria Town Rawalpindi, Multi-Gardens Societies, Jammu & Kashmir Society (G15) and many others. People have invested in those projects and now getting highest returns on investments(ROI).
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” William Penn Adair
New Islamabad International Airport has been long predicted to be a game changer in Property Market due to its location on verge of motorways which connects it to the whole country. We have concluded nine reasons WHY the surrounding areas near new airport will be a haven for investors as well as a common people.
This New Islamabad International Airport will:
1) Facilitate the whole population of Rawalpindi & Islamabad, KPK (Hazara), Northern Areas, Pothohar Region, Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
2) Divert the traffic flow from Capital and twin cities to motorways, Kashmir Highway and CPEC route.
3) Maximize the property value in the surrounding areas from G-15 to Fatah Jang and Chakri due to yearly payment plans.
4) Increase the foot fall of people to small Dams (Rama & Kasana) and the Biggest theme park of Pakistan by Civil Aviation Authority.
5) Connect its Cargo roads to CPEC route and other major Highways.
6) Boost up the commercial activities and Hotel Industry in the vicinity.
7) Directly connect to Motorways which leads to Scenic Northern Areas of Pakistan through (E-35 Motorway) which will boost up tourism.
8) Connect territory of three cities Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Attock through different roads.
9) Linked with mass transit (Metro Bus) for transporting large pool of people.
If you have any raw land or property connecting Kashmir Highway, motorway interchanges, CPEC route and surrounding areas. There are much higher chances that you would get fruits in form of highest cash flow from real estate investment. There are many well planned housing societies in the area which offer packages for different categories of the Population.
In past few months the market has seen incredible increase in demand and rise in prices of property from 15-20%. Many Multinational real estate giants have also joined hands with local conglomerates for luxurious housing project near the airport. Gurus forecast for another 25-30 % increase after the official launch of operations on Airport in 2018.
If you have any plans of purchasing property in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. This is the best time for investment near the areas connecting Airport and motorways.
P.S: For any real estate inquiries and proposals for investments. Kindly give us a Call at +92-345-678-4111 or email at email@example.com